TEDxToronto is a perfect team-building event; an opportunity for you and your colleagues to get together away from the office and think big. And we’re offering larger groups a special package for this year’s conference at Evergreen Brick Works on October 26th.
In addition to watching an incredible lineup of speakers from a wide range of disciplines—everything from cutting-edge AI and the business of sport to new forms of dance and climate-change innovation—groups of 10 or more will also enjoy the following:
- Reserved seating
- A backstage tour on conference day
- Priority access with line-skip privileges during registration
- Breakfast, lunch, and refreshments throughout the day-long conference
- Drinks and canapés during the after party
- Tote bag with exclusive giveaways
- Recognition in our program book as a supporting organization
Packages start at $2,500 + HST for a group of 10.
To book your team’s spot or to get more information, contact Karun Malik, Director of Operations, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to see you in October!