If you'd like to be part of the live audience at TEDxToronto on September 30, make sure to submit an application online by midnight on August 6. There is no cost to attend. We're inviting you to be among Toronto's change-makers at the conference, themed "A Call to Action."
A successful delegate is authentic, passionate, and inspired by TED. Our team will review applications over the next few weeks and notify you if you've been selected.
If you're not selected, there are still ways to get involved:
- Watch the live webcast of the talks on September 30 from 9am to 4pm by visiting our website or joining a satellite viewing party. Instructions will be posted on our site soon.
- Join us at the after-party with 1,000 other local TED lovers at 99Sudbury. Tickets go on sale soon.
- Follow @TEDxTO on Twitter or the #TEDxToronto hashtag for live updates.
- If you're a member of the press, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a press pass.
- To sponsor the event, please email email@example.com.
New Teaser Videos
Our sponsor The Biz Media has created high-quality teaser videos for each of our announced speakers. You can now watch trey anthony, Tonya Surman and Dr. Catherine Zahn talk about what inspires them on our YouTube channel.
We look forward to seeing you on September 30!