We're thrilled to announce that delegate applications for the TEDxToronto 2012 conference are now open.
You love TED. You want to share an unforgettable experience with a unique group of people.
Who is a typical TEDxToronto delegate?
Delegates are rigorously vetted so that they are among a pool of thoughtful and engaged individuals.
Past participants have included former mayors, entrepreneurs, journalists, tech executives, artists, bloggers, students and professors.
Our audience members:
- come from diverse backgrounds
- are leaders in their fields
- don’t necessarily have fancy titles
- appreciate art, science and remarkable ideas
- attend for the love of TED – not to sell their product